Wednesday, November 30, 2005

HOLY COW HOLIDAY SECRET PAL!!

Yesterday's knock on the door brought a terrific package from my Knitty pal! Still no pics taken, but I promised her I'd be bragging about her today, so here goes.... She sent DPNs, a scrapbook, tons of knitting notions, coffee (mmmm), and a great knitting bag. And to my surprise, when I opened up the bag - more stuff! A needle case, 2 skeins of gorgeous Zephyr (how did you know Sable is one of the colors I've been eyeing?), and best of all, a boatload of yarn remnants so I can start my first free form knitting project! Oh, and little handwritten notes, clues from her hometown, a postcard, everywhere I looked there was something fun. HSP - you really took the time to read my blog and questionnaires, because everything you chose for me was absolutely perfect. Thanks so much!!!!

P.S. And even though you didn't leave your name, I know who you are....tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home