Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Channeling Toc

What a delight it was to come home yesterday to a package in my mailbox from my Secret Pal!! I don't think there is any way my Pal could have known that the adorable kitten seen on the front of the card she sent (above) would grow up to look like this! That's Tocchet (at right) pictured with a toy also sent by my Secret Pal. Like most Maine Coon cats, Toc is a biter, and absolutely everything goes into his mouth (yarn, pens, fingers, etc.). This picture was taken just moments before the toy was thoroughly tested out via a proper chewing session. Clearly, we were both equally excited about the goodies we received!
Along with kitty treats, other fun stuff in the box included sock yarn (two projects worth!) and a pretty bag to put it in, gorgeous beaded stitch markers, and yummy sour candies. Many thanks to my Secret Pal for putting together such a special, thoughtful gift!!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. When I saw the card I thought it was perfect. I had no idea how perfect it was. Enjoy!
Your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home