Tuesday, November 01, 2005

48,951

This is the approximate number of stitches I've calculated must be knit to complete the Baltic Sea Stole per the pattern. I can't decide if I'm glad I computed this number (is it now a goal within reach or a mockingbird calling from a high tree limb?) The good news is that I'm knitting this stole for myself, so I can take as long as I want to finish it. So ask me in 2007 if I'm done yet.

Also on the needles is a Marsan Watchcap for my nephew. Thankfully, I'm 2/3 of the way done already and knitting ribbing is just the type of mindless project that can get done while I'm watching TV. Now that baseball is over, House is back on Tuesday nights. And knitting while watching Hugh Laurie makes for a fine evening, indeed.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your SP!
Your profile is blowing my mind, cause you and I like THE SAME THINGS! They did good with this pick match up :D
Damian Rice RULES!

Hrm, excuse me. Got a little excited there.

Well, I'm trying to set up a Knitty alter ego, so I can claim you publicly, buyt for now-

T A G ! ! Gotcha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home