Monday, November 21, 2005

Secret Pal Strikes Again!

It was on its way to being a normal Monday. Well, almost normal. When I stepped out to get the mail there was a dead bird on the doorstep. Ewwww. But, also on the doorstep was a package from my SP6!!! In it were four gorgeous skeins of Knitpicks Shadow yarn in Redwood Forest. It's a beautiful chocolate brown color flecked with reds and greens. I've been wanting to try this yarn - what a perfect color choice! And, as if that wasn't enough, also included was the Fibertrends Leaf Lace shawl pattern to go with it! Rounding out the autumn theme were little scented soaps in fall colors. A huge thanks for my pal for making a regular ole Monday extraordinary. This has been a wonderful SP6 experience!!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you like the color. I hope you have a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving.

Your SP6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home