Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Random Things

I've been tagged to do the "7 Random Things About Me" meme. Funny how when I read other folks' responses I realize I am more odd (and in some ways less) than I thought.

So here goes...

  1. I must sit facing the room in a restaurant. I have asked friends, family, and people I've just met to get up and move to another chair to accommodate my need to sit with my back against a wall. Thankfully, my husband has learned to wait patiently while I choose a chair before sitting down.

  2. I do not eat hamburgers. You can imagine how much difficulty this caused while growing up and attending barbecues.

  3. I get motion sickness very easily. Very. To mitigate this, I usually drive with the air conditioning on full blast no matter what the outside temperature is. The resulting frigid car temperature does not usually pose a problem here in the desert.

  4. I'm good at math. I suck at remembering geography. My husband always beats me at Trivial Pursuit because I can't ever seem to earn the blue wedge.

  5. I have very little depth perception. I will walk right into something at eye level never having seen it. Being short greatly improves my odds of walking into something at eye level.

  6. I like scrapbooking supplies. I don't really like to scrapbook. I have boxes and boxes of papers, embellishments, and tools I will probably never use.

  7. My dream is to one day live close enough to the ocean so that when I open up my windows, I can hear the sound of the surf rolling in. I guess I'm a water bug at heart.

Tag - you're it! Tell me 7 random things about you....

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger C+SK said...

LOL LOL LOL!! I can relate to a few of these... the ocean, the being short, paper supplies, not eating burgers, but I love food so much, I'll sit anywhere in a restaurant as long as the food ends up in front of me! :-)

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our quirks!!!! I love paper supplies and love to look at scrapbooking supplies, but would never take my photos out of their respective shoe boxes.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

At at restaurant, I absolutely cannot sit facing a mirror. Why do they put mirrors in restaurants? I also like to sit so I can see out a window.

A view of water in my ultimate dream,
Li

 

Post a Comment

<< Home