Friday, December 08, 2006

Slump

I haven't been knitting lately. I don't know why. Knitting thrills me, calms me, inspires me, and generally makes me a happier person. So why haven't I been doing it? Oh, how I wish I knew...

I've got more yarn than I know what to knit with. I've got a ton of patterns I want to knit. So, why oh why have I hit a slump? My needles have grown lonely...

So, last night in the spirit of "fake it 'til you make it" I forced myself to sit down and work on an unfinished project I am no longer enamored of.

Behold photos of my as-of-yet unfelted fair isle Sophie bag. All it needs now is me to make a decision on what kind of handles to put on it. I know I don't want to knit i-cord handles, so I'm thinking about making handles out of layered or braided ribbon. Hopefully, this handle experiment is just the kick in the a** I need to get knitting again...

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Katie said...

So pretty! I get in knitting slumps too, can't really explain it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home