Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Friendly Competition

Even though I decided not to participate in SP9, I will take Heatherly up on her contest offering...answer to my questions are below...

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

Curled up on my couch, with my kitties and my husband, all of whom want to help.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

This is a tough one to even think about, but thankfully I have enough other hobbies (weaving, stained glass), that one of them would take my mind off what a huge loss not being able to knit would be.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

Another tough one - there are so many places in the world I've never been. So, I'll throw out some contenders....Ireland (to tour the castles), Italy (to tour the countryside), or Paris (to tour the Louvre).

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

Well, for a while there I thought I wanted to be a neurosurgeon. But, as with most dreams of six year olds, I didn't really think about what it would take to get me there. Life took over, and that dream matured into being a writer. I'm still working on that one.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Dulce de Leche or Coffee.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Heather said...

ohh good icecream choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home