Monday, January 15, 2007

Yarn Extravaganza

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted. It seems as though time keeps escaping from me but I'm not all that sure where it's going....The adoption is keeping me pretty busy these days - I'm moderating an agency support group for folks who were all logged in to adopt from China around the same time we are. It's a tremendous group of people and I've found some fellow knitters there. It's nice to know I won't be the only one lugging my yarn and needles to China!

In other news, my beloved hubby agreed to go with me to Stitches West this year. I've never been, but I've heard the market has yarn as far as the eye can see. I don't need more yarn, but the idea of so many choices in one place is irresistible. If anyone has any strategies for tackling the market in an organized way instead of my currently planned method of spinning around in sheer panic as I try to decide what to look at first, I'm all ears!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Whooooo Hooooooo! I'm going too. This is the first year that I am going, and I only live 3 hours away!

I am super excited about having a weekend to myself, a hotel room to myself, and YARN to roll around in.

Have you heard of a blogger meetup?

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For your first time just go crazy. You won't keep to any plans you make anyway. I have yet to stay to budget or only buy what I need. Who really "needs" more yarn? If you find it and you really love it, you better buy it. It won't be there when you go back! Enjoy. I have been to Sts Mdwt 5 out of the last 6 years and I will not miss again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home