Monday, February 06, 2006

Ewe Gotta See This!

My SP7 pal sent me a package!! And in it was this terrific card...look closely now...those are sheep. And not just any sheep. Those are cauliflower sheep, with zucchini legs. How cool is that?

Almost as cool as the stuff my pal sent! Inside the package was a treasure trove of goodies, each gift beautifully wrapped in colorful tissue and adorned with a fun little note! Ripping off the wrapping revealed candles, post-its, an argyle note pad, a container for notions, incredibly neat 3-D stickers, a photo album, bath oil in the shape of an octupus, and a fun, fuzzy pen. Thanks so much Secret Pal!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

cute card!

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much spoilage over here I see,
A challenge has been put to me.
No longer must I look for storage,
Your notions are now housed so I must forage.
Something is winging it's way to you,
From deep in the jungle,
plucked from a wish list, it's true.
Your other treat is flitting it's way from here to there via a web of fairy friends
One must go to great lengths to conceal their identity to the end.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you got the package and had fun opening everything :o) I could not resist the card!

Talk to you soon!

Miss. X.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger tocspaw said...

Knitting fairy, your rhyming clues pose a challenge for my powers of deduction! Especially considering that the fairy web stretches far, indeed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home