Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's Official

In my eyes, the new year doesn't officially start until I've finished at least one knitted project (please ignore the fact that we're already halfway through January). Since I've freshly resolved to fi
nish one old project for every new one I start, I've been feeling the pressure to get knitting.

Hostessing SP7 has been taking up a lot of my knitting time, so last night I sat down to knit, determined not to get up until a project was finished. It's amazing what a solid couple hours of knitting can accomplish!! Here's a look at my Winter Femme hat, stretched over my ever-trusty blocking method of wadded towels atop a wine bottle. Despite having to navigate a couple of errors in the pattern, it was an enjoyable pattern to knit - all in all a great start to the new year!

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Cute Hat. Where are you going to wear it in Arizona??

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm, let me get this right - you knitted this in 2 HOURS??!! I suppose if I spent less time surfing the web and reading knitting blogs I might learn to knit faster ;-)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger tocspaw said...

Ummmm.....no. It took me a couple of hours to finish it (having started it on a prior day). I knit slower than dirt :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home