Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Weaving Wannabe

Six beginning weaving classes do not a weaver make. That said, I had a lot of fun learning to weave, and have signed up to take another class. Why, I'm not really sure, since I have absolutely no floor space in my home to house a loom if I ever decide to pursue weaving in a more in-depth way. Still, I very much enjoyed it and am looking forward to learning more!


Dye-O-Rama = Wow-O-Rama!!!

Earlier this week I received my swap package from my Dye-O-Rama pal, Liz. Liz sent me the most beautiful Koigu-esque hand dyed yarn in shades of eggplant, gold and green. Also in the box were point protectors, a gorgeous journal, and the prettiest notecards you've ever seen. Thanks, Liz, for sending such wonderful treasures!!


4 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Your weaving project looks good!

OOOHHHH...love the yarn.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhh your woven scarf looks beautiful!!! So wonderful! And great looking yarn too!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your woven piece looks most excellent! Have fun with the next class.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

You are inspiring me to try more weaving someday. Im think I'll have some newfound time after this wedding stuff is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home