Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Secret Pal, Eh?

I received my final "reveal" package from my Knitters Review Secret Pal today. My Pal was
Monika, who sent a box full of Canadian-themed goodies my way. Not only were the treats from Canada, but she took the time to wrap each item individually in scarlet and white tissue, complete with miniature Canadian flags!

Inside the box were candies, stickers, a great little project bag, a stuffed bear, and best of all, this beautiful yarn! It's Handmaiden Sea Silk, an incredibly soft blend of Silk and Seacell. I wonder how she knew this yarn has been on my "must get my hands on some" list? Monika, the colorway you chose is absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for being my KRSP!!

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, that is a great package.

Have fun with that yummy yarn!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger C+SK said...

OOOOh yummy yarn!!! :-)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Ms. M said...

You're welcome Heather! Credit for the yarn colourway goes to my 7 year old son! I took him to the LYS, told him you liked ocean and earth colours. He picked it up and said "This is the one." He also wants me to knit him socks, and get this, a pillow case out of Seasilk! I am so glad you like it! We have the same taste in colours, just in different fibres!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Mmm....seasilk. That's on my list too. So very pretty.

And you're dying is going well too!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Cerella said...

What a cute idea! LOVE the yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home