Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Turtles, Turtles, Everywhere

For the last couple of months, I have been incredibly spoiled by my Knitty Secret Pal. I received my last package this week, and as usual it was full of wonderful goodies!! My Pal sent two skeins of pastel variegated yarn, point protectors, holders for DPNs, notecards, and candy.

In addition, she did what no secret pal has ever done for me.....she knitted me a gift!! As a hint to
her identity, my pal made this turtle washcloth for me, and filled it with the most wonderful smelling soap! I've been trying for some time now to figure out her identity, and despite her repeated attempts at giving me clues even a two year old could probably figure out, I was unsuccesful in guessing who she was. It took this literal turtle to clue me in to my pal's Knitty moniker:
turtlegirl76
I'm so glad I finally know her true identity so I properly and publicly thank her for being such a terrific pal. What a wonderful experience Knitty's SP6 has been!!

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Great gift!

You were a great SP!!!!

Knitted me a washcloth and everything!!!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

So glad you like everything! I had a hard time finding anything that was actually on your questionnaire, so I had to improvise as best I could. The first package, I tried to make you think I had sent it to someone else to send to you - but I really just went down the road and mailed it from another town. The second one, I stuffed full of real estate ads from Charlotte - thinking that would be a good tip off. But I honestly didn't give you that many clues. I could have hinted more ;) But then where's the fun? I guessed my upstream way back in February! I didn't want that to happen with you. =)

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm your new Tea Swap Secret Pal! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and putting together a fun package.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home